The owner of the online store is Revalia Impex OÜ, 11369659 with a registry code, address Pikk Street 19 Järva-Jaani Borough, Järva Rural Municipality, JärvaMaa 73301.
The terms of sale apply to the purchase of goods and services between the buyer of Revalia Impex online store (hereinafter the Customer) and the company Revalia Impex OÜ (hereinafter Revalia Impex).
The online store is an online store created and managed by Revalia Impex, where Revalia Impex mediates the sale of Revalia Impex's products manufactured in its factory to the Customer by commission sale.
In addition to the General Terms and Conditions, relations between the seller and the customer are regulated by the legislation in force in the Republic of Estonia.
- Revalia Impex has the right to make changes to the terms and conditions of sale and sales prices. These changes are reflected on revalia Impex's website. Any changes will not be applied retroactively.
- All prices of the products indicated in the online store are in euros and include 20% VAT valid in the Republic of Estonia. The price of the product may be supplemented by a fee for transporting and installing the product to the Customer's location.
- The online store has the right to withdraw from the sales transaction and demand the goods back from the buyer if the price of the goods in the online store is marked significantly below the market price of the goods due to an error.
- Product descriptions may contain unintentional errors.
- The images displayed online, including photos, 3-D modeling, and drawings, are illustrative and may differ from the actual product. Depending on the settings of the computer screen, there may be differences in the color of the product.
- The dimensions of the products are as accurate as possible, but due to the peculiarities of upholstered furniture, there may be differences in size.
Place an order for an online store
1. Add the desired products to the shopping cart.
2. Then click on the cart button in the upper right corner to see the contents of the shopping cart. To place an order, click on the link "Pay" in the shopping cart.
3. Fill in the required data fields, select the appropriate delivery method of products, payment method, read and agree to the order terms and conditions, and click on the link "Confirm order". You will then be directed to the bank to pay the invoice.
You can pay:
1. Immediately by bank link through the ESTO AS system (Estonian bank links: Swedbank, SEB, Luminor, LHV, Coop Pank, Pocopay, Citadele). NB! When paying with a bank link, be sure to press the "Back to the merchant" button on the bank's page.
Payments are mediated by ESTO AS. Payment is made outside the Online Store in a secure environment – when paying by bank link in the secure environment of the respective bank and when paying by credit card in the safe environment of ESTO AS. The seller does not have access to the customer's bank and credit card information.
- The Customer pays 100% in advance for purchases made online.
- The agreement enters into force as of the receipt of the amount due to the current account of the online store.
- Orders that have not been paid for will be cancelled after 24 hours from the time of placing the order.
Order fulfillment deadlines
The time taken to fulfil an order depends on the type of product and the volume of products ordered. The expected delivery or manufacturing time is indicated in the description of each product in the online shop. The delivery time is 4-5 weeks, 7-8 weeks during collective holidays. The maximum delivery time is up to 6 weeks. Products in stock will always be delivered faster than the delivery time.
The maximum delivery or manufacturing time is indicated for each product. Within the manufacturing time, Revalia Impex will manufacture the product requested by the Customer. The delivery or manufacturing time is subject to a transport time of up to 1 week.
- If the Customer's order cannot be fulfilled within the permitted term, Revalia Impex will contact the Customer and offer a possible new delivery time or refund of the money paid. The money will be returned to the customer immediately, but not later than within 14 days after placing the order.
- Revalia Impex is not considered a breach of contract if the delay of Revalia Impex has been caused by a delay by third parties (e.g. fabric manufacturers or transport service provider).
In cooperation with various partners (DPD, Omniva, SmartPost and other transport companies), the ordered products are delivered to the Customer's convenient location, to any destination in Estonia, according to the transport cost of the order by courier. In mainland Estonia, the transport to the external destination (not including import) is free of charge. Inward delivery can be ordered separately, please contact our customer support. Transport to the islands costs (100€). The customer has the possibility to pick up the goods at our warehouse (Tade village, 75122, Harju county).
- Delivery of the goods takes place only after the entire amount due according to the order has been received in the Revalia Impex account.
- Please make sure that it is not damaged before opening the package. For damaged packages, please make a note on the courier's waybill and send us photos. Revalia Impex cannot be responsible for damaged products if they are open without first fixing the damage.
- Revalia Impex shall not be liable for any damage caused to the Customer or for the delay in delivery of the goods if the damage or delay in delivery of the goods is caused by circumstances that Revalia Impex could not have influenced or foreseen.
- If you have ordered products with different delivery times with one order, then the delivery time of the order is calculated according to the product with the longest delivery time.
- The delivery of the ordered product takes place only when presenting the identity document to the Customer or his representative indicated in the order. Delivery of the Product to third parties is carried out only by prior agreement with the Customer.
Right of return
The client has the right to withdraw from an undisclosed transaction within 14 calendar days by submitting a free-form written application to the e-mail address: email@example.com. Revalia Impex confirms receipt of the withdrawal application with a message sent to the Client.
- The right of withdrawal does not apply if the buyer is a legal person.
- The right of withdrawal does not apply to a Customer who has visited the site to inspect and try on the product and fabrics.
- The product can only be returned if the product and the accompanying documents are unused and undamaged.
- If the customer wants to exchange the goods for another product from Revalia Impex products, the customer must pay all transportation costs, including the cost of delivery of the first product.
- If the returned goods, the documents attached to the goods and/or the packaging of the goods have deteriorated due to circumstances for which the buyer is responsible, Revalia Impex has the right to offset the decrease in the value of the goods with the amount paid by the buyer for the thing and to be returned to the buyer. In order to set off, Revalia Impex sends the buyer a netting application to the e-mail address provided when placing the order.
- The customer is obliged to return the product within 14 calendar days after submitting the withdrawal application. The withdrawal period is calculated from the day on which the Customer or a third party appointed by him or her, who is not the carrier of the goods, has acquired possession of the product.
- Once the product has been returned, Revalia Impex will reimburse the Customer within 14 days for both the cost of the product and the initial transport cost. The return cost is borne by the customer.
- Revalia Impex may refuse to make a refund until the Customer has returned the product.
- The sale price is transferred to the same current account from which it was received by Revalia Impex.
The on-demand products in Revalia Impex online store are made on the basis of the Customer's order. Revalia Impex starts making the product once the Customer has selected the right model, size and covering and content materials. As the product is custom-made, Revalia Impex will not make a buyback.
- The product is custom-made if the Customer can determine the essential characteristics of the product when placing an order – the covering material, dimensions, material or other physical parameter of the product.
- Products made on the basis of an order can only be returned if the product has been scrapped or damaged during transport.
Goods purchased from the online store are subject to a 2-year term for submitting complaints. Revalia Impex is responsible for non-conformity and defects of the goods if the non-conformity existed at the time of delivery of the goods to the buyer.
- The deadline for submitting a complaint begins to run from the moment the product is delivered to the Customer.
- In order to submit a complaint, an application must be submitted to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. The letter must reflect the name of the product, phone number, order number and description of the damage together with pictures.
- All complaints will be responded to within 14 days.
- If the product is scrappy and repairable, Revalia Impex arranges a repair. If the product cannot be repaired, Revalia Impex will arrange for the replacement of the scrap product at its own expense.
- Revalia Impex is not responsible for defects in the goods caused by improper or improper installation, use and/or maintenance of the product.
- Revalia Impex is not responsible for defects of the product caused by accidental or intentional damage to the product by the Customer.
- Revalia Impex is not liable for defects in the goods that occurred during normal wear and tear on the goods.
- If the product presented in the repair has not been used in accordance with the product's instructions for use or if Revalia Impex proves that the defects in the product have arisen due to the fault of the Customer, the right to file a complaint does not extend to the product. In this case, a price offer for repairing or replacing the product will be prepared for the Customer in cooperation with Revalia Impex in a paid manner. If the price offer is abandoned, the Customer is obliged to pay the handling fee for identifying the fault of the product and arranging the transport.
- The costs incurred in connection with the products submitted to the warranty repair without cause (including in cases where the defect is not caused by the manufacturer or the warranty terms of the product have been violated) are paid by the Customer. In this case, Revalia Impex has the right to invoice the client for the works performed so far in accordance with the current price list of the person performing the work.
- If the repair of the product on which the complaint is based proves impossible or its production has been completed, then with the customer's consent, the product will be replaced by an equivalent product.
- Disputes are resolved on the basis of the law of the Republic of Estonia.
- Disputes between the client and Revalia Impex are resolved through negotiations. If Revalia Impex has refused to satisfy the buyer's complaint or the buyer does not agree with the proposed solution and finds that his or her rights have been violated or his interests have been damaged, the Client may file a complaint with the Consumer Disputes Committee or the court. The data of the Consumer Disputes Committee can be found on the website of the Consumer Protection Board. To solve the problems that arise in the Member States of the European Union, contact the European Consumer Centre of Medicine.